Olive Oil In Your Beauty Routine
We all know that olive oil is wonderful and healthy for us
to cook with, but what about its other uses? Truthfully, olive
oil is another main ingredient in several beauty products
you can buy on the shelf. See for yourself how you can make
your own skin cocktails and save a little money at the same
1. A mixture of 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup vinegar, & 1/4
cup water used as a night cream will make your skin glow.
The olive oil softens and moisturizes and the vinegar lightens
discolorations, kills bacteria and loosens dead skin cells.
Splash water on your face before applying.
2. Olive oil can be used as cleansing cream if your skin
3. For a facial, wet face thoroughly, then massage olive
oil into your skin. Use about a half teaspoon of sugar and
scrub your face with that, then wipe off gently with a warm,
wet cloth until the sugar is all gone.
4. Use olive oil on your feet with clean white cotton socks.
Helps to soften up you feet and it absorbs better than baby
5. It seems when you pour olive oil out there is always a
drip, so wipe it up with your hand and rub it in to your elbows.
Wonderful softening properties.
6. Use olive oil as bath oil. Two to three tablespoons will
do the trick.
7. Use olive oil for your hair. Not only does it condition,
but it also gets rid of the frizz. Put a small drop into your
palm & then rub both hands together & apply it to dry hair.
Just a few of the many creative uses for olive oil in your
skin care routine. Not only is it cheap, but it will go alot
further than most products you can buy. Have fun and be creative.
About the Author:
Melissa is a professional cosmetologist who is constantly
updating her education. For daily updates including tips,
secrets and other information, please visit her blog at http://bizewomanbeautytips.blogspot.com/.
Beauty doesn't have to cost a fortune!
>> Return to beauty tips home