Hair Styling Secrets
FOR SHORT HAIR...
You can use a toothbrush to tease short hair.
The tiny bristles will give you more control, and give your
hair a lift.
- Blow dry your bangs first, because they are first to
- Use your fingers to separate your hair until it is
- Divide your hair into sections, and then dry a section
at a time.
HINT: Always brush and blow dry in same direction.
TRIM YOUR OWN BANGS (If you dare)
- Comb bangs straight down across your forehead.
- Separate into three sections.
- Clip back the two side sections.
- Grasp the middle section between the fingers, and looking
straight ahead cut off about 1/4 inches.
- Unclip side sections and repeat.
SLEEP ON SATIN...
Sleep on a satin pillow to keep your hair from losing its
style at night. Be sure to carry a satin pillow or satin cap
with you when you travel.
>> Return to hair care tips home